Where there is moisture in a home, you can bet there is likely mold as well. Molds have the potential to cause health problems, and produce allergens, irritants and,
in some cases, potentially toxic substances (mycotoxins). Inhaling or touching mold or mold spores may cause allergic reactions in sensitive individuals.
If you believe that you or a family member or friend may be having mold related health problems, be on the safe side and give us a call.
Will travel further upon request.
Fully licensed and insured.